General dentist, Specialist in Periodontics and Dental Implants with training in handling complications of specialty and resolution of cases of high complexity.
He specialize in all facets of periodontal and surgical therapy, with a strong focus on dental implant treatments that can replace single, multiple, or all missing teeth.
- 2015 Specialist in Periodontology: Javeriana University, Bogotá, Colombia.
Graduate program in periodontics with extensive training in dental implants and guided bone regeneration
- 2015 Thesis of specialization:
” Histological and histomorphometric analysis of residual material obtained during the placement of dental implants in sites with elevated floor of the maxillary sinus. “
- 2010 Fellowship in Dental Implants: University of Miami
- 2009 Degree in Dentistry and Doctor of Dental Surgery: Latina University of Costa Rica
- Basic Life Support. 2015 – Present.
- Course of Laws and Regulations of the Costa Rican Dental College. 2003 – Present.
- National Dental Boards Examinations. 2004 – Present.
- Course of Epidemiology and Biostatics for Health Professionals. Dr. Petri, May 2008.
- Course of Digital Smile Design, May 2015
- College of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica
- ITI International Team for Implantology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Implant Dentristry
- International Academy of Ceramic Implantology
- Private Clinic accredited by the Ministry of Health, in Avenida Escazú (America Dental), 2010 – present.
- Private Clinic accredited by the Ministry of Health, in Rivera de Belen, 2003-present.
- Professor of Restorative Clinic (undergraduate) of University of Costa Rica, January 2008 – December 2009.
- Professor of Dental Clinic. ULACIT, Latin American University of Science and Technology, 2010.
- Chief of Operative Dentistry Division, ULACIT, Latin American University of Science and Technology, 2010-Present.